Personality Dimensions® is a human relations self-discovery tool for identifying your personality profile. The workshops are excellent for team building in organizations, or just for fun and learning in less formal settings. Personality Dimensions® is based on extensive research into human behaviour, but is presented in a fun format with lots of interaction. Using the assessments, each individual discovers their own unique blend of temperament styles, and then learns what makes the other participants tick, as well. The result is lots of “Aha’s” and laughter as participants gain greater self-knowledge and acceptance, and increase their understanding and appreciation of others. Although Personality Dimensions® is very useful in a work setting, people who have experienced it often want to have their partner or other family members attend a future workshop!
A Personality Dimensions® workshop lasts 3.5 hours, and requires 12 to 25 participants, so that they can learn from one another. Fees vary depending on the size of the workshop. To discuss the workshop, sheduling and fees, please contact me.
Feedback from Personality Dimensions® Workshop
With my love of collaboration, I often co-facilitate workshops with Sandi Parker, M.Ed., CCC. Sandi and I are both accredited Personality Dimensions ® Facilitators. We lead participants through a Personality Dimensions® assessment, and follow up with activities designed to deepen their understanding of their own personality and that of others. The following is anonymous feedback from participants in our workshops.
– Just an excellent, fun and informative workshop.
– Excellent workshop! Great pace and change up of activities.
– Sandi & Sandi, this morning’s workshop was great. It has inspired me to learn more about this tool. I think it could be a very powerful way of understanding my family and our interactions.
– Sandi’s #1 & 2: Great presentation. Very informative. Presenters very knowledgeable and able to interact very well. Thanks for increased clarity as to how I operate.
– Thank you 2 Sandi’s. This is something that will help with my job and I hope with my relationship with my husband.
– Thought the morning was great! Very interesting and fun. I think this would be great for families or even reunions.
–Sandi’s, this was a wonderful, interesting morning. Good to be challenged with requests to answer tough questions. It’d recommend your session.